1. How many solar panels are required for solar home systems
The number of solar panels can be calculated easily on the basis of energy requirements. To generate 11000 kWh per year around 20 to 40 solar panels are required. You can calculate the number of solar panels required by multiplying the hourly household energy with peak sunlight hours and then dividing by the panel's wattage.
2. What are the components needed for a solar home system
There are multiple components required like solar panels, solar array mounting racks, array DC disconnect, inverter, battery pack, power meter, utility meter, kilowatt meter, backup generator, and charge controller.
3. Does home solar systems worth installing
Yes, definitely a solar home system worth being in your home if you are residing in a particular area that has high energy rates along with sufficient solar light. If you can bear the initial installation cost then it can be a good move towards a safe environment and ease down your electricity budget.
4. Which is the best solar home system to install
There are various brands which have been proved to be the best solar panel provider. For example,
- Sun Power
- Trina Solar
- Q cells
- Jinko solar
- Canadian solar
5. Is it possible to run AC with a solar home system
Yes, the solar panels can produce enough energy to run AC. If you want to run AC without impacting your electricity bill only with the help of the solar battery then you need to install an off-grid solar system.
6. Which are the best suppliers of solar home systems in India
The list of top suppliers can be vast but there are some great suppliers in India who are successfully serving their customers with utmost satisfaction and high quality. A few of them are mentioned below,
- R. P Enterprises, Maharashtra
- Surat Exim Pvt Ltd, Gujarat
- Gourishankar filling store, Rajasthan
- Kiran techno services Pvt Ltd, Coimbatore
- Matrix International, Ghaziabad
- Sunrise solar solution, Mumbai
- DFX technologies, Coimbatore
- Zebron solar power solutions, Ahmedabad
- Jyoti solar power, Kolkata
- P & N engineering and marketing, Ahmedabad
7. Can batteries get overcharged due to the solar panel
If a solar panel is hooked directly to the fully charged battery then even a small one can overcharge the battery. The battery can charge completely within a week.
8. Is it possible to charge the solar battery without the sun
Yes, the solar panels can be changed completely without sunlight by placing them underneath the household light for a speedy charge. You just need to charge solar light by placing it close to the artificial lighting in the absence of sunlight.