The main application of V4 Submersible Pumps includes drinking water supply, domestic, industrial and community water supply. It can be used for fire-fighting, landscaping, and ornamental fountains as well as in-service stations.
It is also seen using in housing complexes such as bungalows, high-rise buildings, hospitals, drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, and gardening. Their wide-ranging usability also enables the same in the de-watering of mines, booster applications, and cooling water circulations. And water pumping bores of diameter 4” (100 mm) and above.
The V4 Submersible Pumps sets can be purchased in stainless steel versions, cast irons for heavy as well as normal duty motors. The stainless-steel version is used for acidic water and the V4 Submersible Pumps are also used for large water wells that consist of continuous rating in 5 º- 25 ºC in water.
This pump can be placed underwater and still be able to carry out the intended purposes. Some pumps are fashioned in such a manner that it must be fully submerged whereas others may be placed in a dry area.
What all does your bore pump need?
- Backed up by real pump specialists who recognize your needs and work according to that.
- Efficiency in design
- Robust in construction
- Encompassing the best construction of materials to ensure each component can work out its efficiency to the fullest and for a long period of time.
The main advantages include:
- High efficiency and low power consumption
- Generates higher heat dissipation
- Formulated for high voltage fluctuations
- Specially designed to endure axial thrust loads
- Formulated for low voltage working
- Resistant to corrosion- stainless steel body
- Improved mechanical and electrical efficiency.
- Lightweight and compact
- Mixed flow models
- Both the pump and motor are completely serviceable
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
- Entirely sealed and guarded to prevent impurities from flowing into the motor
- Low friction carbon thrust bearings
- Water lubricated bearing
- Lightweight permits the pumps attached to UPC or HDPE pipes
- Energy-efficient radial
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts like rotor and impeller ensures enduring life-span
Thus, it all depends on the submersible pump working principle. Usually, these pumps operate across multiple ranges. The range of flow rate (power range) 0.37 kW to 2.2 kW – Single Phase / 0.37 kW to 5.50 kW – Three Phase. The V4 Submersible Pumps ensures swift water supply and proficient services. Multiple ranges of V4 Submersible Pumps with suitable price ranges are listed on various websites online.
Designed for optimum efficiency, they use high quality assured material and techniques which are advanced which make them up to the standard in this extremely challenging field. Their pumps encompass modular construction and can be applied in the field of agriculture & drip irrigation system, gardening, nursery, high rise buildings, sprinkler, etc.