1. How many categories of vacuum pumps
There are basically two categories of vacuum pump such as-
- Gas Transfer Pump
- Entrapment Pump.
2. What are the advantages of a high vacuum pump
There are many advantages of high vacuum pump such as-
- Easily operate
- Required low maintenance
- Provide a hydrocarbon-free operation
- It operate at high pumping speeds in the high and ultra-high range
3. How many types of phases in a high vacuum pump
There are two types of phases in high vacuum pump like-
- One Phase (single)
- Three Phase (triple).
4. How many brands of high vacuum pumps
There are several brands of high vacuum pump like-
- Across International (2)
- Edward (1)
- Lab Society(15)
- Welch (14)
5. What are the prices of different types of high vacuum pumps
Here, several types of high vacuum pump such as-
|Turbo Blower Mild Steel High-Vacuum Pumps for Industrial
|Scientific Vacuum Pumps, Power: 3/2.2 hp/kW
|High Vacuum Pump
|SS Direct Drive Rotary High Vacuum Pump, Power: 18 kW
|Automatic Oil Sealed High Vacuum Pump, Floor, Single-stage
|Mild Steel Rotary High Vacuum Pumps, Portable
|Belt Drive High Vacuum Pump
6. What are the importance of a high vacuum pump?
There is much importance of high vacuum pump such as-
·Quite, low vibration design
·Easy system integration
·Low maintenance require
·Agilent quality and reliable.
7. Why and where the use of high vacuum pump
A high vacuum pump is used many places for many purpose like-remove of air or gas particles from the chamber that create a vacuum in the chamber, it is used in electronics manufacturing units to produce CRT tubes, electric bulbs, and lamps, semiconductor materials, glass coating, etc.
8. What is high vacuum pump
A vacuum actually places with less air than elsewhere for instance, there is no space in outer space, so we call it is a vacuum. A high vacuum is a 10^-8 atmosphere and ultra-high vacuum is a 10^-12 atmosphere.
9. What are some features of high vacuum pump
Features of high vacuum pump
- High vacuum pump the unit operates on a powerful two-stage, direct drive, rotary vane pump.
- This lightweight 1/2hp pump features 0.001Torr ultimate vacuum pressure and 3.0cfm free air capacity with a compact design to reduce space requirements.
10. How many types of high vacuun pumps
There are two types of a high vacuum pump which is much more effective than positive displacement. The momentum transfer vacuum pumps are further classified into two types of vacuum pumps diffusion pump and turbomolecular pump. Both types of pumps blow out gas molecules which are diffused into the pump.