- Submit an enquiry to a product.
- Wait for a call from nearest supplier from your area.
- Get quote and product details.
- Choose best from them.
Solar Rooftop PanelShiv Shakti Enterprise from Rajkot
With an objective to fulfill the ever-evolving demands of our clients, we are engaged in offering a .
per Square Feet
Solar Panel StructureEsso Fab Tech Private Limited from Ahmedabad
We provide roof top solar structure as per client requirements, Fixed type and Pivoted type structur.
Polycrystalline Solar PanelSolar Touch from Vasai
In order to keep pace with the never-ending demands of customers, we are involved in offering a wide.
Solar Light PanelRama Engineers from Faridabad
Solar Light Panel .
per PER WATT
Solar PanelsAmon Power Controls from Coimbatore
Catering to the demands of various industries, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Solar P.
Solar Mono PanelJyotitech Solar Llp from Navi Mumbai
Our firm offers a high-quality range of Solar Mono Panel. It is manufactured using top-quality mater.
Commercial Solar Power PlantsAviraj Urja from Gurgaon
Keeping in mind ever-evolving requirements of our respected clients, we are offering a premium quali.
3W Solar PanelNishica Impex Private Limited from Mumbai
3W Solar Poly Crystalline Panel 6V, Panel Size 185mm x 185 mm Delivery From Bhiwandi, Mumbai Mini.
JRM Poly Crystalline PANASONIC SOLAR PANELSJRM Solar from Nashik
Commercial Solar PanelsSunrise Technology from Panchkula
We are among the reputed organizations, deeply engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Comme.
Solar Panel CableOscar Electricals from Erode
In order to provide maximum satisfaction to our clients, we engage in using the finest raw materials.
Solar Panel Mounting Structure For RoofMeera Sun Energy from Vadodara
100 Watt Solar PanelInfinity from New Delhi
We have reckoned organization of this domain engaged in offering an enhanced quality 100 Watt Solar .
Polycrystalline Solar PanelSunlink Solar Technologies from Coimbatore
LED Tube LightFuture Energy from Delhi
LED Tube Light by Future Energy .
Solar Light PanelNideeshwaram Power Corporation Private Limited from Jaipur
Reckoned amongst one of the remarkable business names, we are readily engrossed in presenting S.
100 Watt Solar Panel KitSun Glow Solar Solutions from New Delhi
100 Watt Solar Panel Kit .
Solar PV PanelArrow Sales Corporation from Nagpur
We are the most reliable enterprise and provide the best range of Solar PV Panel which are high in p.
Solar Power SystemCrown Solar Power Systems from Chennai
Solar Power System .
Exide Solar UPS 1100va ,150ah Battery, 2 150wp Solar PanelBhyraveshwara Tyres And Batteries from Bengaluru
Warranty for ups - 24 months warranty for battery - 5 years free replacement warranty for solar.
Solar Power PanelSG Solar Power Energy from Greater Noida
We are among the reputed organizations, deeply engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Solar.
Portable Solar PanelJeevan Trading Corporation from Madurai
Portable Solar Panel .
Agriculture Solar FencingShree Solar Systems from Nagpur
Agriculture Solar Fencing .
Crystalline Silicon Solar PanelsAkshar Solar Solutions from Vadodara
Tata Solar Dynamo G 1000J.P.Enterprises from Nagpur
Solar Module: 1020 Wp Grid-tie Inverter: 1 KVA (single phase) AC Distribution box .
Kotak Solar PanelShree Ganesh Enterprises from Delhi
Kotak Solar Panel Manufacturer and provider of solar equipment intended to promote eco-friendly a.
Microtek Solar Panel 150 WattVijaya Technologies from Hyderabad
Microtek Solar Panel 150 Watt Positive Power Tolerance Modules. High Conversion Effici.
100W Solar PanelAmrut Energy Private Limited from Ahmedabad
Solar Power PanelGreenhouse Solar Power Solution from Surat
Risen 330w Solar PanelJP Solar Energy Solution from Ahmedabad
Risen 330w Solar Panel This Solar system helps you to run your power equipment directly from th.
Vikram Solar PanelsBlue Solar Systems from Satna
Panels From zytech solar and Vikram Solar Vikram Solar Panels by Blue Solar Systems .
Tata Solar Dynamo G 1000 Solar RooftopsSolar System & Installation from Siwan
Solar Module: 1020 Wp - Grid-tie Inverter: 1 KVA (single phase) - AC Distribution box&.
Adani Solar PanelHitech Solar from Ahmedabad
Adani Solar Panel is India's largest solar cell and module manufacturer. Other Details: .
Polycrystalline Solar PanelRathi Solar Company from Indore
With prosperous industry practice, we are known to offer Polycrystalline Solar Panel . It is made by.
per Unit Approx.
Tata Solar Dynamo G 1000Jaimenee Electricals from Visakhapatnam
Solar Module: 1020 Wp - Grid-tie Inverter: 1 KVA (single phase) - AC Distribution box&.
Tata Solar Panel 100 Watt, 12 V.Polycrystalline ,BlueSpot India Company from Mumbai
Solar Panel is manufactured by Tapan Solar Energy Pvt Ltd. in Neemrana, Rajasthan. It is made with h.
335 W Vikram Solar PanelSenmac Solar Solutions from Madurai
Vikram Solar PanelSunloop Energy from Coimbatore
Vikram Solar Panel is one of only three Tier I solar module manufacturers in India. Other D.
Panasonic Solar PanelIllumine Energy Solutions from Kochi
Panasonic HIT modules, monocrystalline solar panels. Made in Japan. 330Wp/260Wp. The most extreme.
Mono Crystalline Bosch Solar Power Panel, 1 - 10 W, 12 VTrident Solar from Salem
Microtek Solar PanelSonetec Powers from Kollam
We are one of the most reliable companies in this domain and are into offering Microtek Solar Panel..
46V Solar PanelSSB Powers from Kota
Mono PERC 500Wp Trina Solar PanelRim Projects from Kochi
Tata Solar PanelNational Enthusiasm Of Solar Technology from Fatehabad
Tata Power Solar with 25 years of deep domain expertise, is one of the pioneering solar manufacturer.
27.05 - 30.15 V Poly Crystalline REC Solar Panels, 7.45 - 9.95 AGoyam Solar from Mumbai
Solar Panel 50W/12VSukam Power System Limited from Gurgaon
Solar panels, also called photovoltaic or PV modules as it directly converts sunlight into electrici.
Vikram Solar PanelAditya Solar Power Appliances & Electronics from Bengaluru
We are dealing with India's Top brand VIKRAM Solar panels. These Vikram Solar panels are know.
Solar PanelPrashant Plastic Industries LLP from Mumbai
Solar Panel Mounting StructureGNS Steels Private Limited from Greater Noida
In order to retain remarkable position in this industry, we are providing a wide array of Solar Pane.
Off Grid Solar PanelJeevan Trading Corporation from Madurai
The high cost of batteries and off-grid inverters means off-grid systems are much more expensive tha.
Rooftop Solar PanelSolcells Energy from Lucknow
So as to furnish the ever-growing desires of our patrons, we are engrossed in delivering a comprehen.
Monocrystalline Solar PanelSasun Energy Private Limited from Chennai
Owing to the wide experience in this domain, we are instrumental in offering Monocrystalline Solar P.
Monocrystalline Solar PanelRathi Solar Company from Indore
We have an eminent name for offering a vast array of Monocrystalline Solar Panel. This product .
Portable Solar PanelOmega Solar from Coimbatore
Our company has created a niche in the field of offering Portable Solar Panel. Features: • .
Solar Panel StructureFusion Fabrication Works, Chennai from Chennai
We are Leading supplier & Manufacturer of Solar Panel Structure. These Solar Panel Mounting Stru.
per Square feet
Solar PanelUniversal Products from Allahabad
We are a remarkable enterprise, involved in offering superior quality of Solar panels. Features: .
Solar PanelsVap Trading Company from Pune
We are listed among well know suppliers of qualitative range of Solar Panels that are tested and dur.
Solar Panel for Charging BatteriesAadhi Solar Solutions from Coimbatore
This Solar Panel is used for charging Batteries, once the battery is charged, it is used for running.
Outdoor Solar LightRaasi Power Solutions from Thrissur
We are highly acknowledged organization engaged in presenting a remarkable range of Outdoor Solar Li.
Monocrystalline Solar PanelNucifera Renewable Energy Systems from Tumkur
In order to cater the variegated demands of our precious clients, we are offering an excellent quali.
Monocrystalline Solar ModuleQorx Energy from Ahmedabad
Monocrystalline Solar Module 5MWp+ production capacity 50% automated production .
Solar Panel ModuleNeosol Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from Gurgaon
Neosol solar panel is panel that generates electricity from sunlight and decreases your electricity .
Polycrystalline Solar PanelStar Trace Private Limited from Chennai
Star Trace is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Polycrystalline Solar Panel, Our multi-crystall.
Multi Crystalline Solar PanelSolax Renergy LLP from Bengaluru
We offer our clients an exclusive range of Multi Crystalline Solar Panel, so we are offering this pr.
Solar Panel Mounting StructureHH Energy Private Limited from Mumbai
We are offering a wide range of Solar Panel Mounting Structure to our clients. .
Solar Panel Mounting SystemsEsso Fab Tech Private Limited from Ahmedabad
Offered in a multitude of sizes, we bring forth in the markets a proven range of Solar Panel Mountin.
Solar Panel StructurePS Enterprises from Pune
We being a distinguished business company are highly dynamic in providing to the industry a vast gam.
Solar Power PanelFuture Lighting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. from Nagpur
We have procured & deployed cutting edge solar equipment to manufacture PV modules conforming to.
Microtek Solar Panel 50 WattPilot Electronics from Rajkot
Microtek Solar Panel 50 Watt Microtek is India’s premium brand in Inverters and recently .
Solar Panels SystemSamarth Enterprise from Vadodara
Solar Panels System .
40 W To 320 W Polycrystaline Utl Solar PanelKesharai Enterprises from Jalgaon
Sunfit Solar Poly Crystalline Portable Solar Panel, 12 V, 25 YearsSunfit Solar System from Satara
72 Vikram Solar Vikram polycrystalline solar panels, ELDORA VSP.72.AAA.03.04 ,315-335 WMeridian Technology from Kozhikode
250w Solar PanelEvita Power Systems Private Limited from Malappuram
Polycrystalline Solar Solar PanelGreen Electron Power Private Limited from Kozhikode
Nass Silicon 240W Solar PanelNass Energy Solutions Private Limited from Kozhikode
36.85 V Poly Crystalline Waaree Solar Panel, 0.80 - 2.80 A, 12 VJabva Renergy India Private Limited from Kozhikode
Solar PanelsGreen Field Enterprises from Kozhikode
Domestic Solar Panel
Nova Electrical Solar PanelKumaran Enterprises from Coimbatore
Kriloskar Solar PanelOrbit Solar Power from Coimbatore
Solar CellsDynamique Electronics from Indore
Waree Poly Solar Panel 330 WattEnergy Saving Consultancy from Mohali
350 W Mono Crystalline Solar Panels, Warranty: 10-25 Years
Solar Photovoltaic PanelP & N Engineering & Marketing from Ahmedabad
Manual Poly Crystalline Solar Panel for Industrial, Domestic, 7.45 - 9.95 ANayal Technologies from Jaipur
Polycrystalline Solar PanelRenewable Electric & Solar Solution from Jodhpur
Imported Diamond slurry Polycrystaline and MonocrystalineShivansh Enterprises from Ahmednagar
Solar PanelEkdant Enterprises from Ahmednagar
Loom Solar PanelErigo Energy Solutions Private Limited from Ahmednagar
Industrial Solar PanelsS B Powertrons from Ahmednagar
Vikram Mono Crystalline Domestic Solar Panel, Voltage: 12 VSai Solar Solutions from Ahmednagar
Jakson Poly Crystalline 150WP Solar Panel, For Residential,Commercial, 12 V
Waaree Polycrystalline Solar Panel, Voltage: 24 VEpsilon Automation & Solar Power from Ahmednagar
Battery Hybrid OFF Grid Domestic Solar Power System 540 WP Monocrystaline Solar Panel, For Residential, Weight: 50 KgGreen Energy Solutions from Kolkata
Solar Panels Price List in India
|Product Name||Price in INR||City|
|Tata Solar Dynamo G 1000||106000.00 / unit||Nagpur|
|Kotak Solar Panel||40.00 / Watt||Delhi|
|Microtek Solar Panel 150 Watt||5200.00 / Piece||Hyderabad|
|100W Solar Panel||34.00 / Watt||Ahmedabad|
|Solar Power Panel||21.00 / Watt||Surat|
|Risen 330w Solar Panel||31.00 / watt||Ahmedabad|
|Vikram Solar Panels||32.00 / Watt||Satna|
|Tata Solar Dynamo G 1000 Solar Rooftops||38000.00 / piece||Siwan|
|Adani Solar Panel||18.95 / Watt||Ahmedabad|
Solar Panels Brands List
- SolarWorld USA Solar Panels
- REC Solar Panels
- Hyundai Green Energy Solar Panels
- Jinko Solar Panels
- Yingli Solar Panels
- Panasonic Solar Panels
- Trina Solar Panels
- Vikram Solar Panels
- Waaree Solar Panels
- Indo Solar Panels
- Adani Solar Panels
- Solar Panels
- Emmvee Solar Panels
- Moser Baer Solar Panels
- Kotak Solar Panels
- Alpex Solar Panels
- Bosch Solar Panels
- Risen Energy Solar Panels
- Sukam Solar Panels
- Microtek Solar Panels
- Luminous Solar Panels
- Loom Solar Panels
- Kirloskar Solar Panels
- Duet Power Solar Panels
Top 10 Solar Panels Manufacturers / Suppliers List in India
Energy Saving Corporation
From Mohali, Punjab, India, 140301
Energy Saving Corporation is suppliers from Mohali. It is established in year 2015 and having 100 plus employees.The contact address of Energy Saving Corporation is Showroom 513, Chandigarh Kharar Road.
From Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India, 173212
Trinetra Enterprises is suppliers from Solan. It is established in year 2001 and having 100 plus employees.The contact address of Trinetra Enterprises is Old Court Road.
Insolate Solar Private Limited
From Faridabad, Haryana, India, 121001
Insolate Solar Private Limited is suppliers from Faridabad. It is established in year 2016 and having 100 plus employees.The contact address of Insolate Solar Private Limited is Plot No. 73, New DLF Area Near NHPC Metro Station.
Victor Power India Pvt. Ltd.
From Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, 302016
Victor Power India Pvt. Ltd. is suppliers from Jaipur. It is established in year 2012 and having 100 plus employees.The contact address of Victor Power India Pvt. Ltd. is No. 9-B, Nehru Nagar, Pani Patch .
Jeevan Trading Corporation
From Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India, 625011
Jeevan Trading Corporation is suppliers from Madurai. It is established in year 2003 and having 200 plus employees.The contact address of Jeevan Trading Corporation is 7G, Kannipiran Colony, Tirupur Bazzar.
From Ernakulam, Kerala, India, 682305
Capstone Electronics is suppliers from Ernakulam. It is established in year 1998 and having 100 plus employees.The contact address of Capstone Electronics is Kurikkad PO, Thiruvamkulam Puthiyakavu, Trinithura.
Yes Energy Solutions
From Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, 530046
Yes Energy Solutions is suppliers from Visakhapatnam. It is established in year 2012 and having 100 plus employees.The contact address of Yes Energy Solutions is No. 401, Bhavana Enclave, Door No. 31-13-22/23, Sathavahana Nagar, Kurmannapalem.
Sasun Energy Private Limited
From Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, 600116
Sasun Energy Private Limited is suppliers from Chennai. It is established in year 2012 and having 200 plus employees.The contact address of Sasun Energy Private Limited is 49, 2nd Floor, 3rd Street, Moorthy Nagar, Chettiyar Agaram, Porur .
Frequently Asked Questions on Solar Panels
1. What is solar panel and how does it work
The solar panel is a device that is used for absorbed sunlight and converted into electricity or heat. A solar panel works by allowing photons, or particles of light, to knock free electrons from atoms and generating a flow of electricity.
2. Type of solar panel is best in India
There are several types of solar panels are best in India such as-
- Vikram Solar
- Loom Solar
- Waaree Solar
- EMMVEE Solar
- Azure Power
- Tata Power Solar
- Satvik Green Energy
- Smarten Power Systems
3. Why solar panel is expensive
The important reason for solar panels is very expensive because they make a very small quantity of electricity. They are standard efficiency is only 200w per square meter when the sun is its peak.
4. Solar panel price in india for home use
There are best 5 solar panel manufacturers in India as follow-
|Luminous solar 300 watt||Rs 8,200|
|500 Watt Solar Panel||Rs 7,500|
|600-watt solar panel||Rs 49,000|
|1kw On-grid solar system||Rs 65,000|
|Hybrid 2kW Solar System||Rs 2,00,000|
5. What are the solar panel uses
A solar panel is used today in a number of ways:
- Portable Solar
- Solar Electricity
- Solar Transportation
- Solar Lighting
- Solar Water Heating
- Solar Ventilation
6. Can solar panel work without inverter
Yes, it is daily used in small usages such as pocket calculators, low-power lighting, and DC-powered fridges and freezers. It is without inverter still its lifespan is high.
7. Can solar panel work at night
No, solar panels can't work at night because solar panels always required preferably sunlight, to create energy.
8. Can solar panel charge battery directly
Yes, solar panel charge with battery, solar panel produce direct current which can be used for either DC load or stored in a DC battery
9. Top manufacturers of solar panel in India
Solar Panel Manufacturers
|Wavetech Solution||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Jeevan Trading Corporation||Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
|Himani Enterprises & Company||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Arrow Sales Corporation||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Durja Energy Solution Pvt. Ltd.||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
What is a Solar Panel?
In the worldwide, we heard that we should need to save the planets. But no one concerned about the wastage of electricity. You may not know that there are still many parts in the whole world that they don’t even know about the power. Then how could we think that power had reached each corner of the earth? But still, in other parts, humans are wasting it. So to overcome this problem, the alternative solution has been developed and that is Solar Energy. Solar energy is used by means of the solar panels that convert the light into electricity. It is a device also known as a photovoltaic cell that generates electricity, which can be used in residential areas as well as commercial fields. They are called “Solar Panels” because they used the most abundant source of light available is Sun, also titled ‘Sol’ by astronomers. In short, it is basically a future source of electricity that will enlighten your home with lights.
Why Solar Panels came into existence?
We all know that power had come into existence in the early 1900’s. When it started, there was not much demand for it, as people didn’t use it too much. But by the time, the demand was increased as the electric appliances came into existence and people have started to use it in their homes. Today, everything works with electricity such as Ac’s, TV’s, trains, etc., In fact, we can’t think a bit to live without the electricity. So to fulfill the demand of electricity, we have to find other ways to produce it. And, the solar energy is the perfect example to accomplish the shortage of electricity. The time has come to make the solar panels as much as possible, as everything works with electricity which can be the cause of our problems to the plants, although what a better solution can found than pure energy taken from the sunlight without polluting our environment and also save money from our pockets.
How do Solar Panel Works?
As we discussed earlier that solar panels contain photovoltaic cells, also known as solar cells, built of semiconductors (such as silicon) that performs the main function of converting sunlight into electricity. Whenever light strike on the panel and reaches to the solar cells, the electrons are detached from their corresponded atoms and pass through the cell and that is the cause of generating electricity. These days by reason of the advancement of technology and research, solar cells are growing more refined. Solar cells that are mostly used in domestic areas are able to convert about 20% of the sunlight they collect into electricity, whereas some of the commercial arrangements can even reach 40% of the allegedly solar performance. With the advancing technology, solar panels make advanced. Researchers are trying to make better its efficiency while keeping the price low.
Why solar panels are preferred?
Solar panels are gaining popularity in the many parts of the world as it is becoming affordable and easier to generate. People also are getting aware of the renewable sources and act smartly to protect the environment. Find out how you can be smarter with our reasons to choose solar panels.
- High savings: It is a long-term investment that rids you from the electricity bill. The daily use of electricity is highly expensive than solar panels. It is a good saving for you. You can generate the power by yourself by own selves rather than to buy it from suppliers.
- Renewable Energy Source: Solar energy is one of the most real sources of renewable sources. As it uses energy directly from sunlight, it can't be deteriorating. So it remains last long for years till the sun is there. The most advancing technologies will continue to harness the energy in easier, cheaper ways to make it the fastest growing.
- Business: Now it is easy that you can also start your business by using solar energy. You can easily sell electricity to your neighbors or friends or any one of you want. You can also sell the electricity to the grid. This is kind of making your investment a real better.
- Feed tariff scheme: If you are a dweller of U.K. you get paid for generating your electricity as per the Feed tariff scheme.
- Environment-Friendly: The solar panels are highly efficient for the environment because they are designed in such a way that they use sunlight to produce electricity which is a renewable source and like other sources, they don’t emit carbon. So that allows you to cut back on your carbon footprint.
- Easy replacement: If you have owned a conventional heating system then it is easy to replace this system with a solar panel.
- Long lifespan: With the proper care and maintenance, these solar panels can remain last for up to 25 years and even more. That all rely upon your attention towards it. This is more reliable as it is one-time spending, but overall it is more beneficially.
- Property value: Solar panels are a very good investment for your homes. According to the present trend, a home with the solar panel has higher rates in the market than the others.
Types of solar panels used in these days:
Different types of solar panels serve different functions and needs. Several decades of research work lead to a wide range of different types of a panel that are available in the market. They can be distinguished on the basis of generations, their locations, and have single or multi-junctions.
The classification by generation focuses on materials and efficiency of the different types of solar panels. Below are some descriptions of its types.
1st generation Solar Panels:
They are traditional types of solar panels made up of monocrystalline and polysilicon
- Monocrystalline Solar Panels: This type of solar panels are the purest, which can be easily recognized from the uniform dark looks and rounded edges. The purity makes them have the high-efficiency rates, high power output, occupy less space and lasts the longest. In addition to this, they tend to be slightly less affected by the temperature.
- Polycrystalline Solar Panels: This type of panels have the blue, speckled look along with square edges. They are made by melting raw silicon, which is a cheaper and faster process but has the lower efficiency, lowers out space, and a shorter lifespan. They are affected by temperature to a high degree.
2nd Generation Solar Panels:
These panels are made up of different thin film solar cells and are mainly used for photovoltaic stations.
- Thin-film Solar cells: These types are easiest to produce and are manufactured by placing one or more films of photovoltaic materials onto a substrate. They are flexible and less affected by the temperature. The main problem is that they take up a lot of space which makes them unsuitable for the residential installations.
- Amorphous Silicon Solar Cells: It is one of the solar panels that is used in the pocket calculators. They use the tripled layer technology, one of the best of thin film variety. With the lowest efficiency nearly to 7%, they are less expensive in comparison to others.
3rd Generation Solar panels:
These panels use organic or inorganic substances to generate electricity. They include almost all thin variety of technologies but some still are in the developing phase.
- Biohybrid Solar Cells: They are still in the development phase and the idea behind a new technology is to take benefit of photosystem and thus follow the natural process of photosynthesis. They are 1000 times more efficient than 1st generation solar panels.
- Cadmium Telluride Solar Cell: From all of the above, it is the one that uses the least amount of water for the production. This panel uses CdTe which enables the production of solar cells at a low rate and have a shorter payback time.
- Concentrated PV Cell: They are more efficient than others due to its features: Curved Mirror surfaces, lenses and cooling system used to bundle the sunrays and many more that make these panels more proficient.
List of solar panels on the basis of their efficiency rate:
|Solar Cell Type||Efficiency rate|
|Monocrystalline solar panel||~20%|
|Polycrystalline solar panel||~15%|
|Thin-film: Amorphous silicon solar Panel||~7-10%|
|Concentrated PVC Cell||~41%|
Applications of Solar Panels:
Every product is developed to perform a specific task and so the solar panels. With the new techniques, solar panels are recognizing in the whole world for its advantages. Now, some people are aware to reduce the wastage of electricity and use solar panels to save nonrenewable sources. Here are some applications that may help you to choose solar panels over other mediums to produce electricity.
- Solar-pumping: The water pumping is used in the irrigation at the time of hot sunny days which coincides with the increased solar radiations at that time. Thus it is very beneficial for the one to use solar pumping, in which the power generated by solar panels is used for pumping water.
- Solar Heating of Buildings: Large Solar panels can be used to heat the building directly by windows or by some solar storage devices that heat the building when it required. In the later process, when the building requires heat, the storage devices transfer through fans, ducts, etc. and warms the building.
- Solar Distillation: In the coastal areas, where the scarcity of water is abundant, the solar energy can be used to convert saline water into the distilled water by the method of solar-distillation. In this method, solar radiation passes through cover, absorbed and then converted into heat in the blackened surface causing water to boil. Then vapors condensed to form purified water.
- Solar Cooking: As we seen, the various fuels like coal, gas, and animal-dung are used for cooking but due to an energy crisis, they can’t be wasted for cooking purposes. These necessities the use of solar panels, that produce the electricity which can be used for cooking purposes.
- Solar Thermal power plant: In this, solar energy is converted into electricity via thermal energy. Firstly, solar energy is used to heat up gas, fluid, water by solar panels and then that energy is used to convert into electricity with the help of a turbine or generator
These are some applications which can attract you to set solar panels in your homes, office etc. to save your money.
In conjunction with all this, solar Power Satellite is built in high orbit that uses microwave transmission to focus solar power to the antenna on earth where it can be used in conventional sources. This shows that researchers are trying to use solar energy to a greater extent so that the deteriorating sources can be saved. In the end, it can say that Sun is the powerful source of energy that is helping our plant by giving clean and reusable energy which can be used in many ways to power our world. Although the use of energy is free and does not create any type of pollution, so it is up to us, how wisely we use this renewable source of energy and make our world better.