1. What is in a kitchen?
A modern middle-class residential kitchen is typically equipped with a stove, a sink with hot and cold running water, a refrigerator, and worktops and kitchen cabinets arranged according to a modular design. Many households have a microwave oven, a dishwasher, and other electric appliances.
2. What are the Different types of kitchen designs
There are two types of kitchen designs Modern kitchen designs and modular kitchen designs Modern design is generally featured flat surfaces, geometric forms, and little or no ornamentation or adornments. modular kitchen is simply a modern and flexible way to design your kitchen, allowing you to choose a variety of cabinets for different functions that come in modules.
3. Why is the kitchen important
Kitchen is the most important room in your home because it is the center of your family's day-to-day living. Your family and guests often gather in the kitchen to socialize, eat, and cook together. Your kitchen is a bonding area that not only ties your home together, but it also ties your loved ones together.
4. What is the foremost efficient kitchen shape
The galley kitchen is the most effective layout for a small space. It consists of labor spaces on two opposing walls with one lane between. set the range or cooktop on one side of the kitchen and consequently the refrigerator and sink on the other wall allow for easy effort.
5. What are the different types of kitchens layouts
There are different types of kitchen layouts
- Peninsula Kitchen With a peninsula kitchen, it is like having a parallel kitchen minus one wall.
- Galley Kitchen is the most-effective layout for a small space.
- L-Shape Kitchen. This kitchen type is common nowadays because it's easy to adjust to any type of house.
6. What are some important appliances to have in your kitchen
Here are some important appliances to have in your kitchen such as Coffee Maker. Coffee makers are an indispensable small appliance. Toasters and Ovens. Toasters and toaster ovens are a basic requirement in many kitchens. Blender, Food Processor, Mixer, Electric GrillSlow Cooker, Microwave
7. What is the best color for a small kitchen
A good option for small spaces yellow can make rooms feel bigger and brighter, and it pairs well with white and gray accents. Green is also a smart shade to use in the kitchen.
8. Is PVC good for modular kitchen?
PVC cabinets have many advantages over other materials used in the kitchen such as it is termite and waterproof. It has very low maintenance and easy to install. It is fire retardant and highly durable as much as 100 years. And the most important it is very economical.
9. Are kitchen sink faucets a standard size
All faucet holes are of a standard size of 1-3/8 inches while some faucets are of 1-1/2 inches. Moreover, usually, the size of kitchen cabinets are 36 to 42 inches high and 25-1/4 to 26 inches high.